- E’ finito Big Love. Andate in pace. Mi sono anche commossa, nonostante il finale fosse telefonatissimo.
- Apparentemente la mia esperienza come moderatrice del forum/community tatu-girls.net, di cui io mi vergognavo abbastanza (tutti hanno avuto 16 anni, non giudicate), è una roba che, nel campo del webmarketing, è importante e da mettere nel curriculum.
- L’ultima puntata di Community mi ha deluso nel profondo. L’ho trovata noiosa, messa lì tanto per fare e Abed era incredibilmente irritante. L’ho detto, mi sento meglio.
- D’altra parte il mio commento a The Good Wife si può riassumere in un “porca pupazza”. Ma che bello è questo show? No, seriamente. Archie/Emmy forever and always.
- Jessica Sula (Grace Violet in Skins) consiglia Mad Men alle sue amiche e afferma che Battlestar Galactica è il suo telefilm preferito. Sempre su twitter Laya Lewis (Liv) parla di Jazz e quando io le ho linkato”God Bless the child” di Billie Holiday su youtube e lei mi ha risposto, facendomi conoscere Nina Simone (e provocandomi reazioni che bho, abbastanza inusuali per me, tipo “squee”). Il tutto usando una corretta grammatica! Non c’è dubbio: questa generazione di Skins va a vincere.
- Ho scaricato Firefox 4. Mi sento un po’ nel futuro. Va molto più veloce di prima. Ho un solo problema. Il tasto “Open link in a new tab” ora è prima di “Open a link in a new window”, il che mi manda in confusione.
Glee: One of the best shows of the year. The jokes are amazing, the musical part is fantastic (even if the show needs a better synchrony). The characters are a little bit caricature but more real of any other teen-dramas. Plus it’s getting better every week.
The beautiful life (TBL): so at the moment The beautiful life is already canceled. Thanks CW, I was actually (and surprising) enjoy it. It wasn’t good, but it is a lot better than Melrose Place, 90210 and Gossip girl. Plus there was
Marissa Cooper Mischa Barton throwing objects. It was good trash
Community: really funny. Best sit-com of the year. I’m calling the next success! I like it, it’s brilliant and for the first time after a while there are different ethnicity on a tv-show. It’s a new point of view on College.
Accidentally on Purpose: it could be better. I’m not sure about continuing, because it is a boring concept, the situations were predictable, it makes you laugh but not so much, it’s far away from Community. The third episode will be my line.
Modern Family: not good, not bad… I’ll see, because some of the characters are good.
The good wife: best pilot of this year. The actors are great, the plot is a new concept, it’s not another legal drama and it’s a great show about feminism, which is kind ironic (look at the title!). Well done! And the second episode is also great, but the first three minutes of the pilot were perfect!
The forgotten: I don’t like this show. The cases of the week were bored, the characters were over the line. The idea about the victims who speak about their situations is new but this isn’t enough. It’s the poor Bones. I’m dropped this one.
Cougar town: Courtney Cox is hilarious and it was enough for me to keep watching. The story isn’t a news, but it’s good.
Flashforward: It’s really well done, but it could be an epic fail in the future. I’m waiting before pronounce sentence.
Hank: Boring. I liked the idea, but it is just boring.
Tomorrow I will watching “Three rivers”, my last new show of this year. I’m not really sure about it, but I don’t watch House anymore and E.R. ended, so I need a new medical drama (because Grey’s anatomy is just a drama but not so medical anymore).
It’s not a bad year for the tv-shows: three show are actually really good (even if Flashforward could be not so awesome in future), Community is a really good new comedy, Cougar Town and Modern Family probably will improve.
The failure are TBL (not because the show itself, but for the ratings), The forgotten and Hank.