tumblr is so comforting
the same people on your dash every day
posting nice things
no pressure of conversation
they’re just there
with their little icons and stuff
i love the internet.
“because of reasons” is always a legitimate reason
“because fuck you that’s why” is also acceptable
“for science” is a good excuse
don’t forget “the stars are not in position” as a perfect reason to not do something“Not since the accident.” can be the answer to any question.
you guys are leaving out “think of the children” as a way to persuade anybody to do something for you
But Everything Changed When The Fire Nation Attacked
before tumblr i spent the same amount of time on the computer but i seriously cannot recall what i did
- Tumblr: Here, have some kittens...
- Tumblr: Delicious food? There.
- Tumblr: I bring you some beautiful, insipiring art...
- Parents/Roommate: *walks into the room*
- Tumblr: PORN?
- Tumblr: YOU SAID PORN?
- Tumblr: DID I HEAR DICKS?
- Tumblr: WHAT WAS THAT DID YOU MENTION HARDCORE GAY SEX?
- Computer: HERE LET ME FREEZE
- Computer: NOPE, NO SWITCHING TABS